On Sep 6, 2007, at 7:37 PM, Bob Sullivan wrote:

> You're taking it the wrong way completely.
> Fun for him to meditate while developing/printing film, but big $$$$.
> The digital route is cheaper in the long run.

Ah, I just didn't understand what you meant at all given the way the
quote and your response ended up being formatted in the email. :-)

> And that was a nice little Pentaxian cameo appearance by you in Video.
> Nice to know an articulate star, and the trains are interesting!

Thanks! I'm pretty excited by the trains photos, they're coming along
very nicely. I'm *almost* done shooting for that one, but I have a
lot of rendering and curating to do for it.

Godfrey