Glen,

Mailers are a cheap option for getting E6 slide film processed. They are not
economical for B&W. For cheap processing of Fuji Acros, do it yourself. I
recommend Agfa or A&O Rodinal at 1:50 dilution for 12 minutes at 20C, 30
seconds initial agitation with 2 inversions per minute. Should run you about
$0.60 or less per roll (including stop & fix) if you 1-shot the dev and reuse
stop & fix.

-Adam