Thank you very much, Scott.  I have been wanting to try developing my
own prints, but I have feared doing so.  I tend to be a
perfectionist, and I fear disappointment.  I do not have the
equipment, either.  What would I need?  It would be great to have
someone show me the correct way of doing it...

Regards,
Glen