First thanks for all commenteds.
Raving positive comments, less positive and negative are all appreciated.
Positive makes me fell good, and negative kickes me further.

Bruce and Charles expressed curiosoty about the unreversed splashes. How it
looked before reversing them.
Here is the colour version, and a a b&w version, both with unreversed
splashes. Just click at the thumbs below the image.
I've reversed second and third splash, but IMO it's the third that makes the
differense.

As I said. I'm not convinced this is the perfect rendering. I had troubles
smoothening the water, without making the bird disappear in the shadows. All
tonal, cropping and sharpening work are done within Lightroom. Only the
reversing part in Elements.

So ideas are very appreciated.

Tim Typo
Mostly Harmless