Oversaturated color isn't wrong. It's just different. Some pros make
good money working in that genre. I've seen examples of work that is
very good done that way. Many of these fall into that category. Is
there something wrong with BW landscapes since nature isn't really
black and white? Artistic expression takes many forms. Saturated
color is one of them.
Paul