On 13/09/2007, Jack Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Those who upload photos are looking forward to comments. Tastes vary,
> obviously, and it's with that variable in mind that reactions are
> sought.
> As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, if the posting photog has
> the result they like, all they must be looking for is a preference
> 'score'. Also, of some interest is the performance of their system
> relative to that of a group with common interests.
> Expressing preferences doesn't assign 'right' or 'wrong'.

In the original post Pål complained that the image lacked contrast and
in his subsequent posts it's still not plain that he and other on-line
viewers are seeing his images as he is seeing them himself. Without
calibration being applied on the part of the author we are all
guessing how they are supposed to look.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA