I distinctly remember these episodes, after being horribly out bid on
still available new itemsm I would usually drop the winner a line, with
a link to the B&H photo page, so they'd know how big an idiot they had
been. Probably in violation of some e-Bay policy or other, but I felt
better...

--
Remember, it’s pillage then burn.