Hi!

I have AF220T unit which is a good flash, but it can only give me a
full discharge on K10D. I don't want to buy either 540th or 360th
flashes. They are too expensive and 360th does not swivel.

It seems that AF280T has both manual control on the power of discharge
and its own light sensor. Do you think it would be a reasonable flash
for K10D (in fully manual mode) that both tilts and swivels and can
measure light on its own for better exposure?

Anyone on the list using AF280T with their K10D? Anyone willing to enable me?

Thanks.

--
Boris