Why is it so interesting? I see nothing that makes any difference to anyone but
a few folks who want to be taken for pundits. The lighting shows that the sun
was more overhead in the second photo, but if the photographer was into faking
his photos, he could well have lied about the time he took them. It reminds me
of the title to one of Shakespeare's plays, "Much ado about nothing".