Thanks, ann, lower left made it for me too.  :-)

When I went to Disneyland last year, I did something I hadn't done  before in
all my previous trips. I watched the parade from beginning to end, I  watched
their nightly show from beginning to end, and I caught as many live  shows as
I could. Less rides, more shows. And I realized Disney really knows how  to
do live shows (they hire talented people, no dearth of them in SoCal) and I
enjoyed Disneyland in a way I never had before.

Thanks for looking and  commenting.

Marnie :-)

===========

The bottom lefthand  corner makes it for me...

You captured the scene nicely -- one of the  kinds of scenes I personally
have low tolerance for.
(my song is  "I hate a parade."  )  but you turned it into a painting and
I  like looking at from
the safety of my monitor and no sound.

Funny,  when I'm up and working  I wan't no sound anywhere but I can't
fall  asleep without either the
radio or tv on.

and so tosleep now I  hope

ann

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Taken October,  2006 (you can see the pumpkins in  the background).
>
>I had  never tried parade shooting before this and rather  enjoyed it. With
>parade people expect to be photographed and the action moves   along, but
not
>too quickly. Although I often wasn't quick enough off the  mark,  anyway.
I'd
>like to try a parade again, someday. The day was  quite overcast,  which
helped.

>Taken with the Optio 4Si and  this one is even cropped a  little. While one
>can tell it's  probably not 6mp or 10mp, I think it looks  pretty good. I
was
>fairly impressed with the Optio's performance, and it's a  handy  dandy
little
>camera for these types of situations.
>
>I felt  sorry for  some of them, so much make up, so much smiling and
waving,
>it must get  tiresome.
>
>Nothing serious, just  for   fun.
>
>http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/beauty.htm
>
>But   comments still welcome.
>
>Marnie aka Doe   :-)

Warning: I am  now filtering my email, so you may be censored.