yeah, that's what I thought - they could get him for trespassing, but
I don't think he was doing anything illegal by taking a photograph.
What I don't understand is how you can place a legally binding
contract forbidding photographs of your land to be sold...do you have
to put up signs or something?  what nonsense.

rg2

--
"the subject of a photograph is far less important than its composition"