In a message dated 10/7/2007 9:54:35 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
What worries me more  than anything, is the assumption that you can get
redress for other wrongs  under copyright law. As a copyright case this
should have been filed in the  circular file already. It should have
never gotten to a docket. As a  trespass case it should be in another
court, (and yes you can charge  trespass after the fact, you just need
some proof, if there was no way for  the photo to have been made any
other way that should be proof enough to  make the accusation anyway).

Okay. I agree re  copyright. Even though filed, I don't see how they have a
chance in hell of  winning.

Marnie

Warning:  I am now filtering my email, so you may be censored.