Mike,
School is a place to trade germs.  Start the kids in pre-school and
you can get a year or two jump start on building immunities.  You'll
be better in another 18 months.  (Don' ask about chickenpox, measles,
etc.)

Mark,
Was all the food at the Adobe conference served buffet?  That too is a
great way to exchange bugs.
Did I ever mention how 1,500 McDonald's store managers were poisoned
with salmonella at a Las Vegas convention banquet.  That caused havoc
and kept some of them out of the restaurants for 12+ MONTHS until they
tested free of bacteria.

Hope you're better soon

Regards,  Bob S.