I have been waiting for more information on this. I expect Ned is
pretty busy these past couple of weeks, and of course he's been in NY
for the past week with the PhotoPlus Expo.

Personally, I don't really need more high end products ... my
photography doesn't require a whole lot of more zoomy equipment ...
but having professional services available for rapid turnaround on
repairs, loaners, etc when an assignment comes up that I need to
cover would be very useful.

Godfrey