I remember how it all started with K10D. Lotta rumors, unrealistic
expectations, even though it can shake itself shame it still doest do
the laundry. At the end it was good tool that does its job well and
helps achieving excellence in photography. Now another round, 12Mp? FF?
1.3x 1.25x crop, CMOS? CCD? It is always a photographer who makes good
photographs, not the camera, but I'm sure Pentax R&D guys are listening.
Good captures to all of you this weekend.

Roman.

--
new photos once and again... roman.blakout.net <http://roman.blakout.net>