Certainly... I understand. Given that you could achieve your desired
results, would you opt for a lower or higher ISO?  My guess is one usually
opts for the lowest ISO possible.

For me personally, if I could get a FF DLSR that was great at ISO 200 - 800,
comparable to the same ISO film, and if it had higher ISO quality equivalent
to film at the same ISO,  I'd be happy.

Of course this is conjecture.  We don't know if a FF body is imminent, what
sensor it will have, or how good it will be.

Not trying to argue really.

Tom C.