Marnie,

Thank you!
I am afraid to jinx it, but it looks like the situation has stabilized
today, at least for the fire nearest to us.
However, the fire is now moving into more rural area.
The wind has calmed down somewhat.
Everybody is hoping for the winds to calm down further over the next
day or two, and the humidity is expected to rise above current
single and barely double digit % level on Thursday.

Igor

Tue Oct 23 22:51:54 EDT 2007