Usually the higher the speed, the greater the current draw, (that seems
to be an immutable law, though I can't remember why at the moment), so
either you risk being between cards when that once in a lifetime image
happens or batteries...

--
The difference between individual intelligence and group intelligence is the
difference between Harvard University and the Harvard University football team.

        -- P. J. O'Roark