Hello,

 Thanks to all who answered to my topic!
 This is just one of my first tries of the slide film. I really like
the colors of the slide, especially Velvia. I tried to print in the
lab directly through the film, but as it being scanned first on the lab
"machine" and then printed digitally it was completely disappointed.
With the Nikon scanner results seems to be very good. I tried with the
flatbed scanners but the result is too poor.
 I just wonder about the film and digital, of cause I do not want to
rise up the question about what is better etc. I'm interesting in why
people still shoot film? As I looked through the net I can find a lot
of different answers. Is there any particular reasons for who shoot
both film and digital that film gives better results? As I can see in
some cases I like film more in other - digital.

 Yuriy

--
Best regards,
 dao                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]