Viewing at magnification doesn't highlight this problem, it masks it.
(If you sand with your nose up against a tree all you see is bark.
Step back a ways and you'll see the forest ;-)

As I said it's not the worst example of the phenomenon, but I've
viewed this shot on 2 different monitors now & I can still see it.

Anyway, enough of this dirge, back to photos & Pentax talk.

Cheers,

Dave