Juan J. Buhler wrote:

>When you have problems with an order, B&H is usually excellent.

This certainly hasn't been my experience of them. when they had a problem
verifying a credit card of mine once, they delayed my shipment for nearly a
week and were extremely rude and unhelpful, especially when I refused to
photocopy and fax my card to them, (I did offer to give alternative details
and they ignored that until the third attempt at offering). I rarely use
them now, only if I cant get what I need form Adorama, and B&H have it in
stock. Grrrr! it's getting me all wound up thinking about it.

Regards,