At 08:58 AM 11/15/01 -0500, Cory Waters wrote:
>Just a poll:
>Where do you buy your film?

I buy slide film in bulk from B&H - several bricks ordered in the winter
(to assure transport in cold weather) and then it goes into the deep
freeze.  I save several dollars per roll purchasing it this way, compared
to the outrageous prices at the local camera store.

Print film I get locally, though if I used much specialty print film
(Portra, Supra, etc) I'd probably also get it in bulk via the mail.

One thing about mail order - my first experience with it was ordering a
brick of Velvia in July.  It was hotter than blazes out when the UPS truck
arrived, and the box was actually warm to the touch as the driver handed it
to me.  Since then I've worried about heat damage in transit, and figure
one winter purchase each year is a good course.

- MCC
Mark Cassino
Kalamazoo, MI
[EMAIL PROTECTED]