-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 12:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: where to buy film

In a message dated 11/15/01 3:13:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> This certainly hasn't been my experience of them.

Your experience is ~rare~ with B&H, on the phone or in person. If you
remember, they are New Yorkers. But their vast inventories, order taking
procedures (you give them your phone number, they pull up your history) and
shipping efficiency makes me go back.

And yeah, I'm simply not going to pander to local merchants who would charge
me up to $45 a pro-pak (of stale, unrefrigerated film) when I can buy fresh
stuph from B&H for $30 plus shipping.

Mafud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]