Hi Goders,

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 13:21:42 -0800, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

>- Then select all and use the "Metadata->Save Metadata to file"
>command to ensure that all edits are written to all selected files.
>
>For DNG files, use the "Metadata -> Update DNG Metadata & Preview"
>command. That will let Lightroom re-import all the lens metadata and
>interpret it correctly in the database.
>
>I had to close the database and re-open it for the metadata browser
>to properly reflect all the new entries.

Jut tried this for a selection that had at least some shots
with the DA 10-17, and most likely the DA 70mm as well.

Nothing changed, still no 10-17 or 70mm listed, and
the count of 'unknown' lens stayed the same.

I assume closing/restarting LR should show any changes ...

Will fiddle with it some more before giving up :-)

Regards, JvW