> How much would you be willing to pay to sign up for a one-day
> session? or a two-day?

Godfrey, Over the years I've attended numerous one & two day photo
"seminars". Everything from basic photo instruction, to specialized
photoshop instruction. I recall paying as little as $75, years ago, for 2
day sessions from nationally known photogs (Lepp, Shaw, Wolfe,Planck etc).
I just received a flyer from John Shaw, announcing a full weekend session
(Nature & Digital weekend seminar)) for $225 & a one day rate of $160.

For me @ this point it would have to be a very special session, taught by a
nationally know persoanlity for me to spend that amount of money.

At a local community college type setting, I probably wouldn't pay more than
$60 - 75, depending on the specific subject being "taught".

I have no interest in Lightroom, so I probably wouldn't attend any session
on it unless it was very, very cheap.

HTH

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f