Hi Godders,

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 06:09:22 -0800, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

>> Will fiddle with it some more before giving up :-)
>
>As I said, you have to close and reopen the database to have the
>metadata browser show the new lens names.

But hat would happen on close/reopen lightRoom as well wouldn't it ?

>The Metadata editing panel
>for each file, however, should show the lens name.

Well, the probalem may be that the RAW files on the system are
the converted DNG files (from the original PEF), perhaps the
DNG converter did not carry on that info into the DNG ...

In any case, the Metadata panel for the 'unknown lens' ones
does not show a lens name at all, so I guess the info is just not there.

Regards, JvW