Howdy, folks,

It looks like I might have the chance to travel to Bulgaria in late
February or early March.  I'd most likely be there about a week, staying
in Plovdiv and using it as a base of operations.

I'm also considering spending an overnight on the Black Sea coast while
I'm there, but might let that wait for a trip in slightly warmer months.
  If I do it, I'd either rent a car or take the train from Plovdiv to
the coast and back.

Does the collected PDML wisdom have anything I should know before going?
  Places not to miss?  Places not to see?  Food that even other food
won't eat (including scavengers)? :-)

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)