Well, if I list all of my Pentax film cameras it will be a *very* sad list.
I'm a collecter so I have quite a number of them, including lots of Espios that
I picked up for a few bucks each.

But, if I restrict myself to those that I've actually used more than once or
twice, the list goes something like this.

ES
Spotmatic F
KX
Super A
P50
SFXn
Z20
MZ-5
Espio 105SW
Zoom 70

I've just has a nice Spotmatic II refurbished so there'll be a roll or two of
film going through that shortly.

Then there's the non-Pentax contingent - Konica Autoreflex T3, Olympus Ace E,
Olympus Trip 35, Zeiss Ikon Nettar 518/16

Am I sad or what????

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters