On Dec 7, 2007 9:37 PM, Jack Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ME Super
> Super Program
>
> They were in a camera shop counter case for months with no interest.
> Also, tried each on eBay twice. Nothing!

Anyone here with equipment that is both unused and unsaleable
should consider donating it to Baba, or perhaps a local school.

On the other hand, I could use a cheap ME Super, especially if
there's a wide angle with it. I once had an ME and really liked it,
but it was stolen. What do you want for it?

--
Sandy Harris,
Nanjing, China