Nice :)
I do't feel sad either. Just counted my Pentaxes (and posted directly to
William) - I do own 22 working Pentax SLR bodies. Plus Chinons/Ricohs.
Plus about hundred soviet M39/M42/K/other cameras. I've taken at least a
roll with every of my Pentaxes and don't feel sad AT ALL. Much more like
FUN, I'd say :) I really like a feel of Spotmatics and especially love
my Z-1p with handgrip.

BR, Margus