I like it. And I asked my resident photo critic (aka wife) and she
mostly likes it.
1. The red phone booths work well as the color contrast against an
otherwise monochromatic scene.
2. Nice dynamics of the two guys walking and talking and seeming to
enjoy themselves.
3. Nice framing of the two guys with the arch of the tree branches.
4. I don't think it would work as well with leaves on the tree or
green grass on the ground. Unless you rendered it in B&W.
5. Which, by the way, would be interesting to see.

My wife's comments - she would have preferred the two guys a bit
closer together and slightly to the left. I thik she doesn't want
anyone blocking the view of the phone booths. I actually think it
gains this way - the phone booths are there as a significant element,
but the eye quickly gets drawn to the people. If the right-hand booth
were also unblocked, the booths would be too prominent.

stan