Bob W wrote:

>This is a scene I've been familiar with for about 25 years, and have
>photographed quite often - and been disappointed. I took this photo
>last week, and quite like it. It's only occurred to me today why this
>composition is (in my view) more successful than previous attempts.
>
>I'd be interested to hear what other people think about it, and why.
>
>http://www.web-options.com/_B296674.jpg
>
>--
>Thanks,
> Bob

I'd like it a lot if the people were not in it... they don't add
anything  to it from a composition point of view and
while it might work if each was talking on a cell phone as a different
kind of photo,  they aren't very intersting.

A very personal opinion - I love the phone booths and the light

ann