In a message dated 12/9/2007 1:14:04 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Here's a version with no  people:
http://www.web-options.com/_B296673.jpg

As for the phone  boxes, I think they are probably listed. Listing is
something that one of the  cultural quangos can do to things of
architectural merit to prevent them  being destroyed or ruined. BT
tried a few years ago to do away with many of  the old Gilbert Scott K2
& K6 phone boxes, and many of them were promptly  listed because they
do make a pleasant contribution to the streetscape and  are very much
part of  Britain.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_telephone_box

--
Bob

Huh.  I like it better without people. More haunting.

Marnie aka Doe

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.