On Dec 11, 2007 9:54 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If it's a professional, for profit orchestra, I would charge $200 for the
> shoot, then $10 for each 5x7,  $15 for each 8x12 and $25 for each 12X18. If
> they buy $100 worth of prints, I would give them a high res CD of all the
> images. If they're an amateur group or a school group, I would charge them
> $100 for the shoot, about half as much as indicated above for prints, and I
> would give them the files regardless of how many prints they buy.
> Paul

I like your answer, Paul.  Succinct, to the point, and lots of figures!

;-)

Anyway, since it's a not-for-profit community-based thing, I proposed
$100 for the shoot and your print prices, and they seem to think
that's very reasonable.

This is like my first "professional gig" - luckily, the *istD is
black!  I've sold prints before, but never been "hired" for a shoot.
This will be going into my resume!

Thanks to everyone who answered!

cheers,
frank