So, I've got this friend of a friend who is involved with a chambre
orchestra.  They're having a concert this weekend.

He looks at some of my stuff, says he likes it (he likes blurry?).  He
asks if I do "event photography" and head shots (he's also an actor).
Of course I say "yes!"

He wants headshot later in the winter.  No problems!

He wants to know if I can shoot the orchestra during a rehearsal this
weekend.  He wants to know what my rates are.

The headshots I can can figure out.

What about the shoot for the orchestra?  He wants them for publicity
purposes.  I'm thinking a flat fee for the shoot (a hundred or two?),
plus charging for photos that he wants?  Or just charge for the
photos?  Or just the flat fee with an agreed upon number of photos
that I'll give him after he looks at a portfolio of the shoot?

What should the total be (however I structure it)?  I'm thinking I'm
shooting the rehearsal for an hour or two, I should make at least $100
or more, plus have my materials (for prints) covered.

Any thoughts/advice/warnings?

Thanks!

cheers,
frank