I first posted it here to get ideas on cropping - only one person
suggested taking out everything but the boy - everyone else felt there
was some context to be had by leaving some of the teammates in.
Thanks for your thoughts.  I am trying to figure out what is worth
submitting these days.

--
Best regards,
Bruce