>Dramatic landscapes or major wildlife (600/4 territory) seem to dominate
>these
> days.

Last time I looked there were around 20 images posted & taken with a 600. I
had a majority of them.
I've recently submitted a few more taken with the 600, all were rejected.

I'm beginning to think that somehow posters with a lot of accepted images
are being rejected outright.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f