Scott Loveless escribió:
> Who's using rechargeable AA or AAA batteries, and which batteries are
> you using?  Which chargers?

I have the two sets of the Power2000 2400mAh AA NiMH batteries with
rapid charger that I bought with the *ist DS body at the beginning of
2005. I use them in my flash unit and in my wireless keyboard and
mouse now. They have always worked flawlessly. In the DS bodies, they
regularly turned 600-700 exposures per charge. I have yet to exhaust
a set from a fresh charge in the flash unit, but I only rarely use
the flash unit for more than a couple dozen exposures at a session.

Godfrey