Various rechargeables, nothing special to report other than much more
shots than rechargeables.  I usually keep a pair of CRV3 lithiums as a
backup when I'm shooting something I care about.

But my charger is a very sweet Maha unit :

http://www.mahaenergy.com/store/viewitem.asp?idproduct=423

By the way, Maha are touting a new line of rechargeables, supposed to
hold charge for longer.. haven't tested them, but I'll probably order
a set.