On Jan 2, 2008 12:10 AM, Scott Loveless <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This should be easy to pick out, but the local guitar shops are run by
> jerks (has anyone ever been to a guitar shop that wasn't?) and I'd just
> assume order the damn thing.  So any ideas are most welcome.  Thanks!

A few years back i broke my Yamaha clone. Bridge seperated and put a
long crack down the body. Deemed un repairable, so i was thinking of
getting a new/used one.
I know several people who still play in bands and they offered to come
to the store, help me pick one out, and do the tec talk whilst i
played with them.
Do you still have anyone that could run interference for you.?

Dave

--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com