(I pasted the wrong image data the for last 2 shots. Here they are
again correctly labled.)

...do you have in the K10D's weather sealing?

Me? Not much :-)

However, I met up with a group of local photogs at the beach this
weekend for a sunset shoot. Lo & behold there was another K10D user
who had a lot of faith in the 72 weather seals (~180kb):

<http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2212/2174405423_1ed3c92b8b_o.jpg>

Later on he was shooting with his back to the surf, took a step
backwards only to find there was no ground underfoot. He and his
camera got a good soaking. I didn't get a shot of the actual fall, but
here is the aftermath (~145kb).

<http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2172/2175143626_fb0962800e_o.jpg>

And here are a couple of my better efforts from the trip:

(~111kb)
<http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2037/2175205476_62fc5babc1_o.jpg>
K10D, DA*16-50 f2.8 @ 16mm, 20 seconds @ f18

(~131kb)