David Savage wrote:
> (I pasted the wrong image data the for last 2 shots. Here they are
> again correctly labled.)
>
> ...do you have in the K10D's weather sealing?
>
> Me? Not much :-)
>
> However, I met up with a group of local photogs at the beach this
> weekend for a sunset shoot. Lo & behold there was another K10D user
> who had a lot of faith in the 72 weather seals (~180kb):
>
> <http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2212/2174405423_1ed3c92b8b_o.jpg>
>
> Later on he was shooting with his back to the surf, took a step
> backwards only to find there was no ground underfoot. He and his
> camera got a good soaking. I didn't get a shot of the actual fall, but
> here is the aftermath (~145kb).
>
> <http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2172/2175143626_fb0962800e_o.jpg>
>
> And here are a couple of my better efforts from the trip:
>
> (~111kb)
> <http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2037/2175205476_62fc5babc1_o.jpg>
> K10D, DA*16-50 f2.8 @ 16mm, 20 seconds @ f18
>

> (~131kb)
> <http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2122/2174436253_eba61dd08f_o.jpg>
> K10D, Voightlander 125mm f2.5 Macro, 1/500 @ f5.6As always any & all
> comments welcome.
>

> Cheers,
>

> Dave

Ah, I was going to post, how clever of you to shoot the Voigt macro and
make it look wide angle :)

Great shots, especially of John the Baptist blessing his K10D. Don't you
find the Voigt rather wonderful for flare resistance, given the
complexity of the design?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc