On Jan 8, 2008 1:44 AM, David J Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> He *seems* not to worried.:-)

He didn't seem to be. But time will tell.

Weather sealing is one thing. Resistance to corrosive salt water is another.

> Really like the first one. Your 16-50 seems to do a good job as the others
> here.

Some days I like it, other I'm not so sure. I like what it did with this shot.

> Second one is good. Great sky exposure, the rock looks just a tad to
> dark here. Thats my only nit.

Yeah it is a bit dark, but I was trying to focus on the sun.

The thing about living on the coast is it's surprisingly difficult to
find interesting foreground elements to make a sunset interesting.

Cheers,

Dave