The Sky's interesting, as it's a straight rebadge of the Opel
Speedster (Same styling and drivetrain) unlike the fairly extensively
modified Solstice (which is based on the Speedster, but not
identical).

The other Saturns are Opels except for the Vue, and therefore german
designed. Nobody's got the money or infrastructure to do completely
independant engineering (even Holden, the most independant of the GM
marks, uses Chevy drivetrains).

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas