On Jan 7, 2008 12:28 PM, Bill Owens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Oh you can feel these ones shift.,
LOL

GM knows they have a problem with them. I have the print out from my
Dealer. I have talked to a GM CS rep. He called after all of my snide
comments i wrote on those surveys i would get after a service call to
the dealer.:-)
He said it does not hurt the tranny, its just annoying. I said for 30K
i should not have to be annoyed, and i went through 3 of em on my 94
and they all clunked form 2nd to 3rd, as this one does.. He had no
come back on that one.

Dave

--
Equine Photography