----- Original Message -----
From: "graywolf"
Subject: Re: Question for automobile enthusiasts on the list

>I can see you do not have a Harvard MBA. They teach them
> that products should fall apart after the warranty runs out
> so you can sell them another.

This would be why I have bought exactly one American badged vehicle (which
was so bad that it fell apart under warranty and was essentiallly
unrepairable), and now, no matter where they are assembled, will probably
never buy anything but Nissan.
I've noticed in the news that the big 3 are all on the ropes these days,
perhaps those Harvard MBA's aren't overly smart.

William Robb