Utter nonsense. Take a look at the J.D. Power Customer Satisfaction
Index. A number of American brands are right at the top. Quite a bit
ahead of Nissan I might add. I've had six Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep
leased vehicles over the last 15 years. None has ever had to spend
even an hour in the dealership. And Chrysler products aren't among
the leaders, but they're still plenty reliable.