Fix Or Repair Daily (from the Model T days)
effing orful rotten dog
and there must be at least 20 more.

Fastest Overall Racing Dragster
Just to prove they  were not all negative.

Young Henry Ford had a brilliant idea, when told there were
not that many people in the country who could afford a motor
  car, he replied, "Then I will pay my workers enough so
they can afford one". A concept that has disappeared in
America which is most likely why our general standard of
living is fast deteriorating.

Graywolf (Tom Rittenhouse)
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com
Blog:    http://www.graywolfphoto.com/journal/