Stan Halpin wrote:
> K10D (nor K100, K20, K200) not on the list of cameras supported. A
> long list of Pentax P&S digitals, but none of the DSLR's.
> And it seems to assume jpeg.

Have a look at this:
http://www.dpreview.com/news/0608/06080202sonygpscs1.asp

It also seems to assume JPEG, but it's designed to to its tagging after
the fact, when you've downloaded your photos to a computer, so you
ought to be able to shoot Raw, convert and then tag. The blurb seems to
indicate that it only works with Sony cameras, but that seems unlikely
with JPEGs so I'd investigate it further if I were you.

Worth a look, anyway.