Hmmm...Google Sketchup *may* be a tool that will work.  It does 3D
modeling and has a free version and a Pro version ($$$).  It has a
function called Photo Match that you can use to import a photo then
build additional modeling from it.  You will need some reference
measurements for scaling.

http://sketchup.google.com/product_suf.html

-p